Looking for Professional Dog Groomers Southampton? | We recommend Decadent Dogs
- Decadent Dogs is a local Dog Grooming Business run by professional Dog Groomer, Kristie Fitch who is one of the few Groomers in Southampton to be City and Guilds qualified with a distinction at Level 3 and is working towards her Diploma.
- She is an experienced Canine Groomer, having worked with most breeds of dog in a busy Dog Grooming Salon and she is delighted to announce the opening of her new salon in West End, Southampton.
- Her doggy care and attention to detail is second to none which is why we are more than happy to feature her dog grooming business on our website and recommend her services to our clients time and time again. It’s important to us to recommend another local business we can trust and be confident that they have your dogs well-being at the heart of everything they do. Decadent Dogs assures your dog will be in a clean environment which is safe and secure but also completely stress free for your dog with access to water at all times. It’s also nice to know that there are no cages or cabinet dryers.
Why Groom your Dog?
Benefits of Dog Grooming:
- There are many benefits to grooming your dog such as it aerates the coat which ensures healthy growth and brushing promotes good blood circulation. Grooming helps to keep grease levels down which is very important due to the fact that a build-up of grease in a dog’s coat can block pores and cause sebaceous cysts.
- Most dogs live indoors and so moult quicker and more often than their wild counterparts, causing the loose hairs to become matted. If not brushed out regularly, they form into heavy wads which can drag the skin down, causing soreness and skin complaints.
- Grooming is also the perfect opportunity for you to check your dog over to ensure he’s healthy. Giving him a once-over also enables you to check for any balls of matted fur between his paw pads, which can sometimes become hard with dirt and grease, causing discomfort.
- On an emotional level, grooming reduces stress in both parties, helping dog and owner to relax and build up a close bond. When you groom your dog regularly — start when he’s a pup to get him used to the procedure — you’ll get to know him better, both physically and mentally.
For more information about Decadent Dogs Grooming Salon, please visit their website at: www.decadentdogs.co.uk
They’ve also have a dedicated page on the benefits of dog grooming, please click here to visit their page.